Saturday, November 8, 2014

This Moment

I have a need to write something at this very moment......but I don't know exactly what. I don't have anything specific on my mind; well I actually have a million things going through my mind at once and I don't ever seem to know what to do with any of it. Most of the time I feel like my mind is a tangled web of thoughts from every aspect of my life.

At this moment I am watching my sweet girls play with play-doh and I am amazed that Malina is tolerating it!! She is usually particular about different textures and things on her hands. Jenna is making me pancakes and so Malina is following her example.

I guess I am thankful for this simple moment that my girls have to be together. I am thankful to have my children here with me. Yes Malina has cancer however, this moment is good. This moment is perfect for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment